Thursday, January 30

Fractal Maker

I made an amazing fractal today! I name it....
THE Z FRACTAL!!!!!!!!
You make it by taking a line, adding lines to the end to make a Z, and repeating it with the lines you added, and et cetera. You can do it as long as the interior and exterior angles are each the same.

If the Z has base length 3 and diagonal length 5, then the formula for the entire length of the fractal is
 which is infinity.
Sorry it's scratchy. I just took a partial screenshot from Wolfram-Alpha.

By the way, the best fractal maker that I found for the Mac is @
http://www.shodor.org/master/fractal/software/Snowflake.html

It's great for experimenting and other stuff. You can change the number of segments in the first iteration, the beginning of the fractal, and the configurations. You can see the fractal up to the eighth iteration–– that's pretty good, if you ask me.

Just an update, you know.

Stay coolio, John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you dare